For many seniors and disabled individuals, living at home for as many years as possible is a priority. Our Group Adult Foster Care program provides daily assistance with Activities of Daily Living and care management services to eligible individuals in order for them to enjoy living safely and comfortably in their homes as long as possible.
Our team lends a helping hand while enhancing our clients’ quality of life.
Education and Experience Required:
Current Massachusetts license as Registered Nurse with one year experience working with disabled/elderly adults in a community setting.
The Registered Nurse evaluates and assesses the general health functioning of all GAFC members and designs and revises the care plan for each member. The Registered Nurse and Case Manager work together as a professional team to ensure an effective and quality oriented program for all members.
• Evaluation of potential participants
• Completion of the medical components of the participant assessment form
• Monitoring of the participants health status and completion of semi-annual participant health status report and patient care plan
• Visits patient on a regular basis
• Supervision of personal care services
• Educate staff on related health issues
• Implements established policies and procedures
• Document participant visits in the progress notes highlighting how the participant’s functional ability is being maintained or improved with GAFC assistance.
• Planning, implementation, and evaluation of GAFC services
Please email your resume for consideration.