We have immediate openings for full-time & part time home health aides/caregivers for our GAFC program. GAFC is a home based care program that allows individuals over the age of 22 with a physical or mental disability to receive supportive services in their own homes. The Personal Caregiver / HHA is a responsible person that has been trained in personal care and homemaking skills that assist our GAFC members and allows them to remain safely in the comfort of their homes for as long as possible.
• Assist with personal care such as bathing and dressing
• Grooming which includes brushing hair, shaving, etc.
• Ambulation/ transferring assist within the home
• Meal preparation/ food shopping/ feeding assist if necessary
• Medication Reminders
• Light housekeeping which includes dishes, vacuuming, mopping, and dusting
• laundry - washing and drying clothes
Education and Experience Required:
• Must be a certified Home Health Aide or have PCA training.
• Must possess compassion & sensitivity to individual needs.
• Must be able to follow care plan.
Must have a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
Must own a dependable vehicle and be willing to travel
Must pass C.O.R.I. and background check
Please email your resume for consideration.